Q: suppose that there are three roads from city A to city B and five roads from city B to city C;
- How many ways is it possible to travel from city A to city C via city B?
- How many different round trip routes are there from city A to B to C to B and back to A in which no road is traversed twice?
- A computer programming team has 14 members.
- Suppose two team members refuse to work together on projects. How many groups of 7 can be chosen to work on a project?
- How many ways can a group of 7 are chosen to work on a project?
- Suppose 8 team members are women and 6 are men; how many groups of 7 can be chosen that contain 4 women and 3 men?